Spend week at Ylläs
Spend week at Ylläs
Week at Ylläs exploring once-in-the-lifetime experiences enjoying Lapland's authentic nature and its beautiful mountain landscape.
Package available according the availability from 8 January to 2nd April 2023.
Stay whole week at Ylläs area which is made up of seven fells and two villages, Ylläsjärvi and Äkäslompolo, situated on two different sides of the main Ylläs fell. Both villages are connected by a scenic road, around the side of the fell. Closest airport is Kittilä, only 50 km from Ylläs.
Ylläs is part of Pallas-Ylläs National Park which is third largest national park in Finland.
You will spend time with huskies and reindeer, not forgetting snowmobiling. You have a possibility to experience a traditional reindeer sleigh ride and to get to know about reindeer herders. Also you will have fun with furry friends, our huskies, which will eagerly wait for you to ride with them.
One evening we would bring you to SnowVillage for dinner. SnowVillage is build every year with different theme from snow and ice, using more than 1,5 million kilos of snow and 300 000 kilos of ice. It will be an exceptional dinner in an exceptional setting of ice and snow!
At Ylläs you have possibility to choose accommodation from both sides of the Ylläs fell. We have two hotels at Äkäslompolo and one hotel in Ylläsjärvi.
While you are making the booking, you can also add more activities and/or extend your stay if you like!
- Lapland hotels Ylläskaltio or Lapland Hotels Äkäshotelli at Äkäslompolo
- Lapland Hotels Saaga at Ylläsjärvi
- all rates includes breakfasts
- minimum stay 7 nights
Activities during your stay:
- Husky safari 5 km, 2,5 hours. Departures on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- Reindeer Safari, 3 hours, Departures on Thursdays and Saturdays
- Dinner at SnowVillage, 3 hours. Departures on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
- Snowmobile safari, 2 hours. Departures on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays